Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Windows XP profiles

Hi everyone

I'd like to move my user profile on windows xp professional to a different partition on my hard drive. Instead of it being on "c:\documents and ...\myuser\" I'd like to put it under "d:\my user\". Are there any tools to do this?

Friday, August 6, 2004

I don't know of any programs, but try;en-us;322014

John Topley (
Friday, August 6, 2004

Well, now, thank you very much!

Friday, August 6, 2004

I used to use a program called Tweak Xp. That program does exactly what u need :)
If you google it you are bound to find it.
Be carefull though, alot of programs call themselfs 'Tweak Xp', so it could be a bit of a search :) If it can help I think they are at version 3 ? not 100% sure about that though

Monday, August 9, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home