Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Welcome! and rules

Joel on Software

Unicode find/replace without MS com objects?

Is there any way to do unicode find/replace on Word or other Office documents without using the MS com objects?

If nothing, maybe through some transitional format like RTF (I want to keep as much of the formatting as possible) ?

Monday, January 10, 2005

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home