Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Knowledge Base
Terry's Tips
Darren's Tips

creating a link to the next article

I would like to be able to add a link to the bottom of my article template that takes people to the next (and perhaps another for previous) article.  I publish one article per month - around, but not exactly, on the same date.  Can anyone suggest a way of doing this?

David Brewster
Monday, February 24, 2003

It's not in CityDesk yet.  Somebody might have figured out how to do it in Java Script:

Monday, February 24, 2003

Same story. Works ok 80%  of the time, but how about the other 20%???

Adriaan van den Brand
Monday, February 24, 2003

This is one of the missing areas of functionality that needs to be resolved.  You have a page that you don't want to get to long.  You have a way to limit the number of articles listed to, say 6, on the first page, but no way to link to the next six pages (on so on) with links to the previous and next pages.

David Burch
Monday, February 24, 2003

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home