Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

The Cube

Mea culpa if this sorta posting isn't welcome here, pluck it out of the web.

I heartily recommend The Cube.  I fell in love with its small-budget charm, and there are moments apropos of this discussion forum.  After the movie, if you loved it you might search for the website, but best not before.  Even provides a little place to talk, though you should probably be skeptical of those who speak of the sequel.  It was a humorous and absurd hoax two years ago.

A movie to watch with friends; it was good discussion fodder for a long while.  I enjoyed it after someone twisted my arm to watch it; so consider staying away from overly-informative reviews.

Sammy
Friday, May 03, 2002

Sound's like William Sleator's House of Stairs ( http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/084467186X/qid=1020733799/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/002-3162245-2784007 ) that I read back in middle school. Which is to say it sounds intriguing...

-Frank

Frank Schmitt
Monday, May 06, 2002

It's an intense movie, and gripping. My only problem with it was the acting gets a bit overwrought, but no matter how repulsive the behavior of the characters, I was still rooting for them to make it.

Chris Shieh
Thursday, May 09, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home