Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Acres Gaming Software

Does anyone have any experience with the acres gaming software. Especially thier Guardian module.

Thanks

ltp
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I do, but I'm not talking.

Alardo
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

That doesn't sound good.

ltp
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

> I do, but I'm not talking.

You did, just then!

Derek
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

>> I do, but I'm not talking.
> You did, just then!

He did not!

Paulo Caetano
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Is it Friday already?

Greg Hurlman
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"Is it Friday already?"

Well, I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition...

Paulo Caetano
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ACRES, YOU HAVE TO PRESS ABAAB THEN RIGHT-PUNCH TO GET TO THE SECRET LEVEL.

Josh
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Seriously,
    I have a client who has it and it seems to be a mess. Can anyone help or comment on the module or the package.

Thanks very much.

ltp
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Killer rabbit
Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Tell the client to poke it with soft cushions...

el

I have experience working with Acres a bit and the only thing I can say is: My mommy always told me if you can't say something nice ...

<sigh/>

I agree with the mom thing but do you think you might be able to give me some insight that might help the client. They are pulling thier hair out with frustration. I get the feeling that most of this software isn't finished or never was tested. I can't even find that they have approval for the g module and they sold it to them as ready to "go live".

Thanks in advanced.

ltp

I am a little hesitant to get into a discussion here.  Quick research indicates that the Guardian module started to make press releases back in 2000, being introduced as the company's "new cage, credit and table games module".  I think that indicates that it has at least been certified somewhere (?)...

If your really desperate, send me your "true" contact information at big_sigh@hotmail.com (not my real name :-)).  I don't know if I'll be able to help, but I might know a soul or two who can ...

<sigh/>

Email was returned. No such user at hotmail?

ltp
Thursday, August 05, 2004

Odd... I did get and respond to mail though, so check that account.

<sigh/>
Thursday, August 05, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home