Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Wanted: VB/ASP/SQL Server Developer (FT)

We are a small company that is run by programmers, not suits and business is pretty good. We develop Call Center productivity software and there is a high demand for our services, but business would be better with someone to help us deliver higher quality products more quickly.

We also have health benefits, no dress code, and a nice office with a window for you. And, you can make your own schedule after getting acquainted with our work flow.

I humbly ask you, the netizens of this board if anyone in the South Jersey/Philadelpia area is interested in a job with our company, please send a message to me through this message board.

So's not to waste anyone's time, I will tell you up front that we are looking to start somebody at $40-45K/year with good raises every year that we can afford it (I've been raised every year I've been here).

If you want more details, message me.

Thank you.

Developer
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I would like to inquire as to the type of position available and how to apply.  Please take a moment and try out a software package I create called CallCenter 2004. I feel it is a great demonstration of my work and the quality of program I produce.  http://gogogadgetscott.info/clientlogic/

Scott Greenberg
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

people still want vb/asp developers?  i'm astonished...

Kenny
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

>> So's not to waste anyone's time, I will tell you up front
>> that we are looking to start somebody at $40-45K/year >> with good raises every year that we can afford it (I've >> been raised every year I've been here).

Can I assume this is a very entry level position?

I'm curious about salaries in different regions. Here in SoCal, this would be the starting salary for a fresh CS graduate in a previous job(ignoring the dotcom crazyness).

How are home prices in Philly? The avg. home price in OC at almost 400k.

What is it like in other places?

anon-88
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Having moved to the Philly area and just bought a home I can tell you the average home price is lower than 400K.  At least in the suburban area I moved to the average is around 300K or so.

That kind of salary would be on the lower end of the scale but I am not putting it down in anyway.

Bill Rushmore
Wednesday, July 28, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home