Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

C# rules!.... well, that is, in a .NET app.

What I'm trying to convince myself about:"If I have to write a stand-alone app with .NET? use C#!"

Because I say to myself: it's clean, good performance and I can still put some time critical code into a 'traditional' C++ dll.
I'd better not burn my fingers with MC++, even when my roots are from drewling in C++. MC++ is not yet 'final' and I have to be so carefull with mixing managed C++ with unmanaged C++. And I also don't like the abscense of MC++ examples as opposed to the C# example quantities"

But then again, my personality begs me to kid myself every now and then (well, very often...)

What do you say? C#?  Yeah, you do too, don't you?

Jurgen
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

C# isn't final either, but i can tell you that from my experience, i've been working with C++ for a good number of years, and once i've started using C# , i'm not planning on going back.

GD
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Dear friends!!!
In march 2002 in Russia the new on-line game has appeared, it’s grasped millions hearts at once. Here people love each other and hate, marry and get divorced and simply live. It completes with much what doesn’t suffice them in a real life. I’m glad lo present your attention the most popular on-line game in Russia and now in English language www.combats.com

Андерсон77
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Dear friends!!!
In march 2002 in Russia the new on-line game has appeared, it’s grasped millions hearts at once. Here people love each other and hate, marry and get divorced and simply live. It completes with much what doesn’t suffice them in a real life. I’m glad lo present your attention the most popular on-line game in Russia and now in English language www.combats.com

anderson77
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home