Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Graphical web interface?

A while ago, there was a discussion here about a graphical interface to web pages, and a link to such an interface. It basically looked like a spider web, with a bunch of nodes connected by lines. If I clicked on a node, I think it would move (in a cool, almost organic way) that node to the center of the diagram. There were labels or tooltips for each node.

Is there anyone out there who recalls this and might be able to point me to the site? Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

This what ya mean:

Visual Thesaurus:

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Neither of these is exactly the site I was looking for, but the Visual Thesaurus site is very close. Thanks for the help!

Friday, January 09, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home