Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Reliable, Fast, Specific, UK Salary Survey?

Does anybody know where I can find out TONIGHT, the average salary for a Siebel Administrator in the South-East?

Everywhere I look either has no information, or is US-based only, or I can't get the site to work. And a surprise contract negotiation has been sprung on me for tomorrow!

Thanks in advance.

Fernanda Stickpot
Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Oh, well, panic over, I actually managed to get results from www.salaryservices.co.uk for once, even if they didn't have anything about Siebel.

Fernanda Stickpot
Wednesday, July 23, 2003

The Joel on Software Forum's bottomless resevoir of wisdom continues to satisfy and enlighten the masses.

Alyosha`
Thursday, July 24, 2003

Sarcasm aside, it does seem markedly difficult to find specific data about Siebel salaries in the UK, if not the USA.

Admittedly I've never searched for more than 2-3 hours at a clip, or asked more than 2-3 headhunters at a time, but the only concrete figures I've ever turned up have been in US dollars.

Does anyone have personal knowledge in these matters?

Fernanda Stickpot
Thursday, July 24, 2003

Given most UK IT jobs are in the SE, then http://www.jobstats.co.uk/jobstats.d/Details.d/Trends.d/SKILL/SIEBEL.d/index.html is probably the best info you are going to get.

theWeasel
Thursday, July 24, 2003

Thanks, theWeasel! That helps.

Fernanda Stickpot
Thursday, July 24, 2003

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home