Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Universal Business Adapter?

I have a client who's looking at this product to "solve all their business problems"

http://www.instaknow.com/

Has anyone heard of them or worked with their product? Care to voice any opinions based on their website?

Thanks,
Philo

Philip Janus
Monday, February 10, 2003

they've gota work on that website!  Even the name oozes spaminess get rich quickiness!  First impressions count.  When I see a website saying in big letters "An advanced technology that immediately integrates processes and information across internal and external business operations......" and then adds, in big bold letters "without coding!" my integrated snakeoil guard gets on guard!

Nice

Snake Oil

The site screams scam. Then you read about ::

"The Instaknow-ACE™ is a complete, end-to-end solution for instant actualization of the extended enterprise.  Application development using the Instaknow-ACE™ is simple and quick, resulting in high gains in productivity."

Actualize yourself from them as quick as you can. Either that or these guys are geniuses. I am not convinced.

tapiwa

Isn't "UBA" the name of the phony gadget in one of the IBM commercials?  The guy points at all the connections while the other guy tells him what they are.  Then when he asks, "Can I use it in europe", the other guy says, "you'd need an adapter".

Then the end is, "There is no Universal Business Adapter".

Torment

Look Again!  They have come a long way baby!  The prefered platform for otherwise impossible feats of integration!  Everything from Mergers & Acquisitions to Major Government Collaboration Projects. 

Speak4Today
Monday, January 12, 2004

Yup! Look at them now!!!! What a  Product :)

Master of Puppets
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home