Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

vbAccelerator

I was looking at CityDesk free edition and it's no surprise that you guys are using vbAccelerator stuff - I thought it was just me. :-)

Anyway, does anybody know what happened to vbAccelerator.com? I used to check updates since 1999 and one day they just stopped - did the author just quit?

Regards,

Wanderley Miyata
Friday, December 07, 2001

I guess they did. Email queries went unanswered. We fixed an awful lot of bugs in their stuff, but it still saved us some time.

Joel Spolsky
Friday, December 07, 2001

They're back. I believe vbAcceleraotr.com just froze in time, or something. vbaccelerator.nuwebhost.com is their updated address.

Omar Rizwan
Friday, December 06, 2002

Interesting that you would say that you have fixed a lot of bugs in the vbAccelerator software.  All in all it is great software, but the documentation/support are a bit thin.  Does anybody have an idea as to whether there is an existing vbAccelerator forum/user support resource out there?  I'd appreciate your help.  Maybe it would be a good venue to go over some of the fixes you applied to the software.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Patrick

J. Patrick Coffey
Friday, February 28, 2003

Hi,
I'm also looking for a newsgroup (or something like that) for vbAccelerator. If it exists please let me know.
Does anyone use the listview control on an xp machine? I can't get the grouping function to work. It always crashes on error 91. I think it might be the fact that c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll is version 5.82 and not 6.x. XP doesn't allow me to update to version 6.x

Thanks for the help,
Frank

Frank
Saturday, June 07, 2003

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home