Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Thanks Joel!

It's human nature. We all complain when Joel's not posting, but we don't thank him when he is.

So here's to Joel. Thanks and keep up the good work.

I'm not trying to snuggle up to Joel or anything, but I tend to believe that if he posts more frequently, there will be a positive effect on the quantity and quality of postings in the forum.

J.P. Rhea
Friday, September 13, 2002

I agree with thanking Joel.  He is busy building a company, developing software, and making people's lives easier with programs such as CityDesk.  Yet, he still takes time out to share his ideas, experiences, and mistakes with us so we can avoid some of the pitfalls he occasionally faces.

Thanks, Joel!

p.s.
When are you going to add audio to your entries?  I loved the CityDesk tutorial!

Diego
Sunday, September 15, 2002

A shame this thread doesn't trigger more replies (should I say echos) :-(

Thanks for your time, Joel.

Serge Wautier
Monday, September 16, 2002

"Me Too"

It's been a pleasure to read.  As they say, the most sincere form of flattery ...

http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~heusserm

Matt H.

Thanks Joel.

Laurent Peters

I enjoy perusing Joel's site as much as the next guy, but I don't know if we should really thank someone who obviously has a financial motive in attracting visitors.

I'm not trying to be a grouch -- I'm just saying that Joel isn't being altruistic.

Seconded.

If you want to thank Joel, direct the right sort of traffic to the fog creek sofware site and this forum...everyone wins.

Dunno Wair

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home