Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Bella is annoying

Bella posts are really annoying and I hope that she would read what she posts in the future.

bella
Sunday, August 11, 2002

Congratulations on the sex change, Bella.

Monday, August 12, 2002

Bella presents an interesting dichotomy.  I'd hate to see him go.  Hence I'm a member of his fan club!

Greg Kellerman
Monday, August 12, 2002

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Bella
Monday, August 12, 2002

No I'm Not!

bellA
Monday, August 12, 2002

yes i am

belly
Monday, August 12, 2002

Only an idiot could believe that.

Moron.

Fella
Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I explained my position above.  If you're too stupid to follow my logic then obviously I'm right.  Furthermore, if you disagree with me, then maybe you should either get some real world experience, or some formal education, or find a new vocation.

I, for one, am so good at what I do that I no longer do it (quality of life, you know), and can now pontificate endlessly and abusively about an industry I no longer care for (I can do so because of the vast amounts of money I hoarded during past decade, which I don't like to talk about...VAST amounts, you hear?).

Quo erat demonstrandum.

BellAA
Tuesday, August 13, 2002

That's a great post!

Bella
Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Only a whining moron could claim that that was a great post. And I'd like to point out that my wife and I are considerably richer than you.

Bellend
Wednesday, August 14, 2002

This "my dad is stronger than your dad" type discussions amaze me to no end.

Patrik

It was a great post b/c the person did a hilarious job of inpersonating me (Bella) and encapsulated many of my past postings into one summary. 

And I only brought up the issue of money when I was accused of being a little boy who's mother would need to buy me a computer.    Self-defense, my man..self-defense

Bella

I'm pretty sure Bella is female, and that she only posts here when she's having PMS. (At least I hope that's the explanation)

Mr. Obvious

You morons are too old.  Shouldn't you be learning new skills instead of spending all your time on this thread?

Akabella
Thursday, August 15, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home