Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Turn $6000 into $16 Mill overnight with Patents!!

Thats' right, the opportunity you've been waiting for! This method works in a very short time. The cost is only $6000! This is the 16th day since I started receiving $ cash, and so far I have received $16 million (in $100 Bills)...so I guess this is really working already! Give it a try! All I did was follow the instructions in the letter that I received below, and sent out some e-mail to people that responded to my ads.

Just print out the first message below and mail it to the names listed below, along with a cheque for $6000. Then, (and this is where you make big money!!!), print out the second and mail that too.

Remember, follow the simple instructions EXACTLY, and in less than three months you should receive MORE THAN $16,00,000.00 IN COLD HARD CASH!

"US Patent Office,
Washington.

Dear Mr Patent office, heres a patent application for something called 'JPEG'. Don't bother with checking details like prior art or whether the technology already exists. We are lawyers, so you know you can trust us to act with probity at all times.

Regards
Jake the Peg
Forgery Networks"

Letter TWO

"Corporate America
1 Corporate Way
Hellsville
Illinois

Dear sir

I had the great idea of compressing still images a while ago. See U.S. Patent No. 4,698,672  You owe me bigtime dude!

Regards
Jake the Peg
Forgery Networks
Austin, TX"

Mark Smith (Read the whole message before replying)
Sunday, July 28, 2002

This is getting real depressing... can someone do another H1B, or certification, or "gimme my own office" post to get us out of this rut?

Joe AA.
Sunday, July 28, 2002

How about Open Source Vs. Closed?  I just started that one ...

Matt H.
Monday, July 29, 2002

Geeze. How about we just set up a blind date for Bella with Mark Smith?

And they both have to wear Old Navy clothes on their date. Well, they both wear them until Bella stands before Mark and slowly unbuttons her Old Navy (tm) pants, revealing....

Son of Mr. Obvious
Monday, July 29, 2002

How do you know Bella is a woman?

Hey Bella, are you single? Will you be my geeky girlfriend?

Mike Hunt
Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Bella is male.  And for the record, Alyosha is too.

Alyosha`
Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Mark,

I found it amusing, if maybe a little TOO authentic.

Ged Byrne
Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Mike - how do you know that either Bella or Mark prefer the opposite sex?

akk
Monday, August 05, 2002

They DO seem like they're repressing SOMETHING.

Dunno Wair
Tuesday, August 06, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home