Discussion Board

Welcome! and rules

Joel on Software

ASP.NET

plz suggset me recent topics to do the project with ASP.NET

sayali narendra tatke
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm in need of a decent flux-capacitor.

One tha can handle just a bit over one-point-twenty-one gigawats at 88 miles per hour.

If you could build me one of those in ASP.NET, I'd sure be appreciative.

Thanks!

Sgt.Sausage
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One of the hot new topics is using a ASP.NET enabled web page to control XBOX 360 so you can play games on PS3. Everyone is doing it.

cool
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How about a universal translator that can take pseudo-english-gibberish and turn it into English ?

I am sure a lot of your fellow countrymen would appreciate such a system, especially if it was made available as a SOA web service over the Internet.

~Joel Spolsky
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A dynamic web site to control light amplification by stimulated emission of radition, after careful direction towards major government headquarters would be a real boon for my small family business.

Feel free to contact me if you can help. I am an equal opportunity employer. Suave British spies need not apply.

Ernest Stavros Blofeld
Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ernest,

My scientist Dr. Alan Parsons has already been working on this project. In fact, it will be named the Alan Parsons Project, in his honour.

I'm going to blow up Washington unless I get one million dollars.

Dr Evil.

Dr Evil
Thursday, May 19, 2005

>> How about a universal translator that can take pseudo->> english-gibberish and turn it into English ?

>> I am sure a lot of your fellow countrymen would
>> appreciate such a system, especially if it was made
>> available as a SOA web service over the Internet.

Exactly how many Indian languages are *you* fluent in, a**hole?

And pseudo-English-gibberish is not restricted in any way to citizens of the sub-continent. All you have to do is to tune into your idiotic presidents and vice-presidents attempting to pronounce 'nuclear' and spell 'potato'.

Racist s-o-b.

Manoj
Sunday, May 29, 2005

plonker

Ernest Stavros Blofeld
Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hey Joe,
Why don't you bend over and kiss your ass.

Joe's Mama
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home