Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Welcome! and rules

Joel on Software

Anyone use SharpLibrary WinForm controls?

Hi,

I am building a Windows Forms based app and would like to enhance its visual appeal by using the custom controls offered by SharpLibrary (www.sharplibrary.com). The screenshots and the demo apps are very nice, and the docs look good. I am just looking for feedback from anyone who has actually used SharpLibary and how easy they found it to work with. Basically, is it as easy to use as the standard Visual Studio controls? This is for a shareware idea so I want to get the most bang for my since the toolset is $300. Any other GUI toolkit experiences would be welcome as well. Thanks

Viper
Saturday, September 18, 2004

I'm using SharpLibrary from 2003, I can tell you that worth it, It'll save hundred of working hours, and also it come with the source code, so if you have same problem you can see why it is happening.

And the best is the support that you will have. Make a question and you will get the answer for sure, as simple as that.

Also it is updated frequently with more controls and bug fixes.

I guess 300 hundred bucks for a library like this really cheap, where usually you paid 200 bucks for a couple controls without source code and support.

I really recommend it.
Gustavo.

Franco, Gustavo
Friday, October 15, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home