Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

New "Fix for" values

I'm using the online trial: and I don't see how to add new "Fix for" values (new releases).

Also the "Administrative tools" menu item is disabled ... and I don't see a Reference Manual (that might tell me what the Administrative tools are, and how to how to add a new "Fix for" value).

Christopher Wells
Friday, July 23, 2004

You can add new releases (fix for's) by editing any project.  They live within the project settings.

Also, the "Administrative tools:" is just a label describing all the things that appear in the orange bar.  It isn't a link itself, but merely describes the links to the right.

Michael H. Pryor
Fog Creek Software
Friday, July 23, 2004

Thank you.

Christopher Wells
Friday, July 23, 2004

After creating a new "Releases: (all projects)" value in an "Edit project" dialog, I see no way to delete it again (even when this is the only project in the system).

Christopher Wells
Monday, July 26, 2004

Just make it unassignable, and it won't appear in the dropdowns when creating new cases.

Michael H. Pryor
Fog Creek Software
Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm also still seeing the "Case 1:  Welcome to FogBUGZ Sample Case" when the Filter is "All cases", even though I deleted the "Sample" Project.

Christopher Wells
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Deleting a project does not delete a case.

If you want the case to not appear in your filter, you need to resolve and close it.

Michael H. Pryor
Fog Creek Software
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home