Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

FogBugz "4-page" pdf -- only 3 pages?

Is there something wrong with the FogBugz .pdf document? I'm recieving only 3 pages of content. The 4th page contains only a footer.

T. Zim
Monday, May 10, 2004

What are you saying? You don't like the footer page? :) Our designers deemed that a dedicated footer page was necessary. Please do not adjust your television set.

Dmitri
Fog Creek Software
Monday, May 10, 2004

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy had 4 books in it. So... you see.

Dmitri
Fog Creek Software
Monday, May 10, 2004

Nitpick:  The Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy had five books.  If you haven't read Mostly Harmless, put down all of the books Joel has suggested and go read it first.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Yeh, I mean of course I knew someone would mention that immediately, but that was later.... I feel So Long and Thanks for all the Fish was the true conclusion to the trilogy.  Then I figger he needed some cash years later.

By the way, I have to mention that one of our customers legally changed his last name to FortyTwo. 

Dmitri
Fog Creek Software
Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Actually, I don't capitalize the T. *smile*

Geoff Fortytwo
Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Mostly Harmless only seems tacked on if you read it by itself. After I went back and reread all 5 books in order, everything made sense. I felt bad about losing Fenchurch, but I've gotten used to it by now. These days I listen to the unabridged audiobooks every couple months while I do other stuff. DNA was great at reading his own books.

Geoff Fortytwo
Wednesday, May 19, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home