Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Bug in Fogbugz?

Ok, could figure out how to report a bug for FogBugz. Hope this'll do. (You should have a report bug link on the site somewhere =D )

I was playing around with the online demo to see if it's really so much better than any of the available open source bug thingies (even if I can't afford to buy it for just my semi-personal use yet, I'm just a poor student) and I stumbled on an interesting "feature".

In any case: I can't remove the "Sample Project" from the "New Case" project selection page. It's not listed anywhere else, just when you click on "New Case" it's selected as default in the "Select project" box, with "code" as the area.

(replies to email appreciated)

Teemu Voipio
Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Ok, either somebody for fog creek already solved it, or it just vanished.. might ofcourse have been my browser cache.

Teemu Voipio
Tuesday, March 30, 2004

FB makes it easy to enter new bugs by remembering the field selections you made on your last new bug entered, that's all that happened. It remembered that you selected that Project last time. You selected something else this time, and it remembers that now, that's why it went it away.

Dmitri
Fog Creek Software
Wednesday, March 31, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home