Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Get these monkeys off my back

I can appreciate the sense of humor of the team at FogCreek.  Having a squad of exotic and sometimes hard to identify 'monkeys' as the unofficial welcoming committee for FogBugz is quite appropriate.  Funny.

However, I am current customer, and am also introducing the product to several clients.  For their trials, the same monkeys keep appearing over and over and over again.  I am beginning to form an uncomfortable relationship with Emporer Tamarin.  Please help!

I am guessing the audience may have some additional suggestions...

D. Rush
Thursday, March 11, 2004

The folder pictures in the Website directory can be replaced with whatever pics you want.  FogBUGZ will cycle through them, using the name of the picture as the caption for the photo.  Feel free to put your company logo in there (BOOOORING!) :)

Michael Pryor
Fog Creek Software
Thursday, March 11, 2004

It might be boring, but it is more professional.

Colin
Sunday, March 14, 2004

Feh.  Professional does _not_ have to mean boring.

Besides, think of the psychological aspect: it's almost impossible not to smile or at least get a positive reaction when you see these sorts of pictures, which is not the standard reaction when one is reviewing or using typical bug tracking software.

I like 'em, just wish there were more themes/variety.

Mongo
Monday, March 15, 2004

Hey, so if you want more variety, just dump more pics in that "pictures" folder and they will show up. Just make em the right size, naturally.

Dmitri
Fog Creek Software
Monday, March 15, 2004

Well, I didn't mean _I_ wanted to have to actually do the work!

(ducking for cover)

Mongo
Monday, March 15, 2004

Dilbert fits well if you rearrange the boxes vertically...

Jim Snape
Tuesday, May 18, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home