Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

How do we change parameters in FogBugz?

We are testing the online version of Fogbugz.

When we create new cases, there are a list of text boxes, drop down boxes to fill.

There is a drop down box with the lable "Fix for:'

How do we change this lable or delete it? How do we change the options given in the drop down box?

Thanks

Ram Dass
Wednesday, January 14, 2004

for each Project, the "Fix By" drop-down is available when Editing a Project. Also on that screen is the "Fix By" for all projects.

john

I do not find the link to edit the "Fix by" dropdown box - and also the other labels.

Can you point me to where this is located?

Thanks

Ram Dass

Do you mean "How do you add more Fix-For's" or "How do you change the word Fix-For in the UI to something else?"

The first one, you go into Projects as an admin and add more resolution dates to the Project.

The second one you cannot do unless you own fogbugz.  And then its a matter of changing the string in lang.asp.

Michael H. Pryor (fogcreek)

Interesting. I own FogBUGZ Version 3.1.9 (DB 328)  and can't find fix by anywhere.  Is that a new feature or something?

That field would help us very much if I could find it.  Under  Projects for the Admin I have fields like:

Areas, Relases (this project), Relases (all projects) but no Fix By.

Please help

Jack V
Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Jack V,

I think the posters that said "Fix by" meant "Fix For:", and yes, you can only set these in the Projects page by creating/editing Releases.

Ian

Ian Jones
Monday, February 16, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home