Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Filter by Recent Changes (Feature Request)

I manage numerous people who are all working on multiple projects simultaneously, and I just can't subscribe to every bug/feature/inquiry that they are shooting between each other - not if I expect to maintain any kind of productivity of my own.  This kind of filter however, would let me see that changes have occurred with a given case while scanning the "Big List of George" for example.

I'm not picky about how recent "recent" is, but I'm sure some people would want it to be configurable, and others would want it to be "since last viewed" so that it goes back to it's proper place once you've viewed the changes.  Either would work for me.

Mike Paddock
Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Is there some way to do this already that isn't immediately obvious Joel?

David Whatley
Thursday, August 21, 2003

Currently there isn't a way to do this from within the FogBUGZ interface unless the cases state changed.. ie. it was resolved or closed in the last XXX days (there is a filter for that).

It's on the feature list to allow sorting by last modified and also filtering by modified in the last xxx days.

Michael H. Pryor
Thursday, August 21, 2003

Thanks.

Mike Paddock
Friday, August 22, 2003

I would also find this feature very useful. Is there any chance it can be put in soon, or I can't easily tell which cases have just been updated that I might need to know about.

Ian Howlett
Wednesday, May 26, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home