Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Feature Thoughts: view/edit subscription lists

Here's the issue - we use fog bugz to track feature ideas as well as bugz. I would like to create discussions on some of the new feature ideas with others in our development group. Since I am responsible for spec'ing and requirements the new features are assigned to me. I don't want to lose that assignment but I would like to have updates sent to the appropriate individuals. If they are subscribed this will happen, but as far as I can tell there is no way for me, a system user to see who is subscribed, and there is also no way for me to invite people to subscribe to an issue.

So finally here is the idea - a subscriptions page that shows subscribers and nonsubscribers for each bugz and that allows the person assigned to the bugz to adjust the subscription list as necessary - what do you think?

Edward Howie
Tuesday, May 27, 2003

We'll definitely consider this for the next version.  Thanks!

Michael H. Pryor
Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I would like to "second" the previous feature request.  Without the ability to see who is subscribed to a case, we have no direct way of knowing who is listening to our posts. 

For us, it seems most reasonable to allow any user to view any case's subscription list.  Non-administrators should be able to edit subscription lists only to the extent of adding or removing themselves from a case. 

David Fashena
Wednesday, January 28, 2004

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home