The natives are getting restless!

Can you hear the drums!?

The drums?!! Those demned drums!

Arrgh?!!

Joel, where's v.2?

:-)

James Roberts
Sunday, March 02, 2003

Who knows? Does MouthWideShut include EarsWideShut too?

Chad Z. Hower
Sunday, March 02, 2003

James,  are you showing your age? If I remember correctly,  those lines come from a Rock Hudson movie about Africa called something like "The spiral road" that came out in the late 50s or early 60s. Or did you see it on television? Or did someone use the same lines in a recent movie?

Back on topic, I'll bet there isn't a person in the world who wants to see CD2 released any more than Joel Spolsky.

Dick Dillon
Monday, March 03, 2003

The topic is not just a release date for CD2, it's more like: Show us you are still there with your Ears Wide Open - and fix a few bugs now and then. We can't live on a picture of your new mike and advise on how we and the rest of the world should run their business.

Jorgen Brenting
Monday, March 03, 2003

... our business.

Jorgen Brenting
Monday, March 03, 2003

Yes, we're here.

I don't have time to check this forum every day but I am certainly listening to all the feature requests and feedback and we're Hard At Work on upcoming versions.

Joel Spolsky
Monday, March 03, 2003

This is fun:

MouthWideShut
EarsWideShut
EarsWideOpen
HardAtWork

what was the one about Whispering?

Amos
Monday, March 03, 2003

Whisper, Whisper But No Promises

Amos
Monday, March 03, 2003

>James,  are you showing your age? If I remember correctly,  those lines come from a Rock Hudson movie about Africa called something like "The spiral road" that came out in the late 50s or early 60s. Or did you see it on television? Or did someone use the same lines in a recent movie?

Got the lines from a movie I saw as a child <coff>. How could this show my age? :-^

Now, this raises an interesting issue - how come *you* know their provenance?

:-)

Go, Joel, go! 2CD or not 2CD, that is the question....

JR

Just a bit of teasing...

James Roberts
Friday, March 07, 2003

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home