I still have the problem where the headline is not always filled in when I create a new article. I sent Michael the .CTY that exhibits this problem.
Yep, that's cuz you were just doodling around while testing and you have a file called "New Article" in that folder. Just delete or rename the "New Article" to something reasonable and it will work. Under normal usage situations this isn't a bug, since people aren't going to leave their articles named "New Article". Thanks for the report though.
Yep, that fixed it. Not clear why an article named New Article would prevent other articles from being named properly though.
It's because we have a strange rule that when you rename an article from "New Article" to something else, we set the headline automatically. Since you had an existing New Article all your new articles were named "New Article 2."
Fog Creek Home