Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Knowledge Base
Documentation
Terry's Tips
Darren's Tips

May I give you my money?

CityDesk folk:  I'm still sitting on the trial version, letting your emailed discounts expire, waiting for a better release.  I'd love to buy this thing when it's worth it (IMHO), and I think version 1.5 might be the ticket.  (Assuming you improve foreach, remove the reformatting that occurs when you switch views, add more short-cut keys, fix undo, better support updating of images (easier handling of magic names), support Normal View <BR>s (instead of only <P></P>s) and so on.)

Please get on with it, fix the bugs, release a major update, and let me buy your product.  (And let me *really* make the site I envision on a host that lets me run nothing.)

David Blume
Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Just as well you mentioned it. I'm sure that would never have occurred to them...

John C
Thursday, August 08, 2002

They said every 3 months -> new patch. Last one was released March 11th. What's up guys?

???

Someone who paid money Grrrr.

Thot this went without saying, but you should never buy or decide to use a product based on what is supposedly coming later. Especially a 1.0 release where there is no track record of upgrades.

CityDesk 1.0 SP1 is a nice product, imo.

pb

Give people a real international support.  Who wants HTML software, that doen't support Russian?

Vlad
Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Yep, I mentioned that in other thread -- CD is only for Western World now. And Unicode, planned as one universal solution in next release won't in fact won't be solution.

Best wishes
Lukasz

Lukasz Pogoda
Saturday, August 24, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home