Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Knowledge Base
Documentation
Terry's Tips
Darren's Tips

Picture Problems

1. (Related to a recent topic).

You can't right click on a picture in the Sidebar field and get to its properties. So I did as Joel suggested and chose Insert Picture, changed the Tooltip, clicked OK..... and all the text that was under the rest of the Sidebar field's contents as well.

Do pictures need to be in a field all by themselves?

2. Moving from 1 version to another, my pictures all stop displaying. Haven't moved them from folders, but I've stuffed something up. Any ideas?

3. Feature request: I'd like to be able to display the HTML of Sidebar, Extra 1, etc at a minimum; edit them with my HTML editor just as I can with articles themselves would be preferred.

Greg Russell
Monday, July 08, 2002

You can do picture properties in an Extra field by selcting the picture and clicking on the picture button.

There have been many requests for better HTML editing in the Extra fiields but for the time being this topic may give you some ideas.

http://discuss.fogcreek.com/CityDesk/default.asp?cmd=show&ixPost=3701&ixReplies=6

tk
Monday, July 08, 2002

Thanks for your help tk.... and love your site.

It was late at night when I posted the message - and I didn't explain my 'Sidebar' problem well. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Greg Russell
Tuesday, July 09, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home