Fog Creek Software
Discussion Board

Knowledge Base
Documentation
Terry's Tips
Darren's Tips

SP1 - SO close...

Well at least we can name articles now...

Id like to be able to NAME the file independently of the headline.

But MUCH more importantly. Can we get it so that articles DONT have to be in an articles directory?

Why cannot a normal HTML file just have a template option and elminate the difference between articles and html files?

We are SOO close but I still cannot even import my basic site and hope to use templates because of this!

Chad Z. Hower
Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Ok, ignore the second part. Stupid mistake on my half.

But please consider the first item!

Also how about support for H1, H2, H3, etc? And style sheet support would be nice as well... but really H1, H2, H3 and so on would be fine. Or am I missing something that is alreayd there?

Chad Z. Hower
Tuesday, March 26, 2002

I may be misreading you but articles don't have to be in any particular directory and you can name articles whatever you like.

tk
Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Yes. Just a bunch of stupid mistakes on my part. This is the only valid part now. :)

"Also how about support for H1, H2, H3, etc? And style sheet support would be nice as well... but really H1, H2, H3 and so on would be fine. Or am I missing something that is alreayd there? "

Chad Z. Hower
Tuesday, March 26, 2002

I agree that native CSS support would be great, but I do it anyway. In my template I put my CSS, and tell people to not touch the font size button. I'm less concerned with font color, but that can be bad too.

Mark W
Tuesday, March 26, 2002

*  Recent Topics

*  Fog Creek Home