weird publishing behavior
There is one article in a site file that won't publish changes. It's really goofy.
1. I've compacted the database
2. I've deleted the .xml file a number times and then published
3. I've published all articles, not just changed articles
4. I've made sure the do-not-publish buttons are unchecked
The weirdest thing is that if I rename the articlen and publish, both the new file name and the changes publish along with the current modified date and time.
If I change the article name back, the old, unchanged article publishes with the old modified date and time.
Help would be appreciated.
Monday, March 15, 2004
And now it's working fine. In the intervening time, I have:
1. closed and opened CD a number of times
2. restarted the computer
One of these steps "unconfused" CD, though I'm not sure which one.
Thursday, March 18, 2004
Fog Creek Home